The service is intended to provide technical support based on the specific needs of the customer. In addition to some updates on areas that cover the entire food sector, the newsletter can provide now a selection of updates based only on the sectors that the customer has previously selected, according to their specific needs.
The continued publication of updates in the field of food law may require the operators a significant dispersion of time to find and consult the documents of interest to its business: it is therefore necessary to reduce these times.
The service aims to meet this need by providing, in addition to the possibility to receive updates only on selected sectors, the opportunity for a quick consultation, by matching the most significant pieces of legislation a brief comment that it immediately brings up the main changes and new features.
Access to legal texts and other documents is via direct links to the official websites (Official Journal of the European Union, Official Gazette of the Italian Republic, EFSA, RASFF, Ministerial websites, etc…) and does not require any modification or translation by curators of the service.
Together with the newsletter, we provide now the opportunity to request additional regulatory support, such as:
- The chance of deepening the content of the act quoted in the newsletter directly with Iseven’s consultants and/or with me;
- Specific trainings on new legislation introduced.
The sectors included by default in the newsletter are the following:
- Drinking Water;
- Food contact materials;
- General Food Law;
- Labeling (including Health and Nutrition Claims);
- Modified atmosphere.
The optional sectors, on the other hand, are:
- Agriculture (including active substances and phytosanitary products);
- Alcoholic Beverages;
- Canned vegetables;
- Cereals and cereals products;
- Confectionery products;
- Dressings and seasonings;
- Eggs and egg products;
- Fishery and aquaculture;
- Foods intended for particular use (Infant Food, Food supplements, Novel Foods, Foods added with mineral and vitamins, etc..);
- Frozen foods;
- Meat and meat products;
- Milk and milk products;
- Mineral Water;
- Non-alcoholic Beverages;
- Oil and fats;
- Organic products;
- Sugar and sweeteners;
- Tea and coffee;
- Vegetables (including spices);
- Wines and vinegars;
- Zootechnics (including feedstuffs, animal welfare, etc…)
Iseven Servizi professionals work in all the main fields of the agricultural and food industry, including feed and food contact materials sectors. Their work has been carried out for years in all the Italian Regions supporting public and private organizations that, in different extents, perform manufacturing, service or training activities in this sector. They have an impressive knowledge of the food industry, and I am proud to offer them my support on legal matters.