We are hiring!
We offer a paid internship for 3 months (dates to be agreed with the candidate) to young and entrepreneurial individuals with a background in food science, food technology, biology or other relevant scientific degrees and 0-3 years experience maximum.
The ideal candidate will be a dedicated and open minded young professional, with a genuine passion for food and for solving complex problems.
Fluent written and spoken English is a pre-requisite. Other languages are appreciated. Minimum knowledge of EU or FDA food law is a plus, but not determinant.
We work at the intersection of law, science and communication: therefore, the candidate will have the opportunity to support me in the consultancy field, as well as in the business development activity and the social media management/content production.
In particular, the candidate will support me in:
– food labeling compliance checks;
– food composition compliance checks;
– preparation of articles, blogs, papers, videos;
– preparation of conferences/webinar programs;
– day-to-day regulatory consultancy;
– support in the technical administration (preparation of technical quotes/proposals for clients and development of new projects)
You will enjoy a very friendly workplace with like-minded professionals in our office in Toolbox Torino.
Please send me your CV on LinkedIn or at firstname.lastname@example.org