Dear followers and subscribers,
We are enhancing a new service for our subscribers and followers: a weekly professional newsletter exclusively on food law, which will start on Monday 15th July 2013.
The service will be totally free for the first two weeks from the date of subscription. After this testing period we will ask you a reasonable annual or monthly fee, to continue to receive the newsletter and sustain the service. The annual subscription completed from now to the end of September 2013, will include for free the months of July and August 2013, and it will end on 30 September 2014 (13/14 months).
In the newsletter you will find:
– Recent posts on Foodlawlatest.com;
– Index of every European legislative act published in the last week, with direct link to the text (directives and regulations);
– Index of other relevant acts published by the European Commission (EC decisions, information, announcements, notices, guidelines, etc…);
– Relevant judgements and opinions of the European Court of Justice;
– Every other official document of interest which I can offer to you and brief comments to the most relevant acts!
For the ITALIAN version only:
– Index of every Italian legislative act published in the last week on the Official Gazette and by our Ministry of Health, Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Forestry policies and Ministry of Economic Development, with direct link to the text.
If you want to subscribe to our free-trial period, please send a blank mail at email@example.com with the following subject “weekly newsletter – subscribe”.
If you are not happy of our newsletter, you have just to tell us! If you have any good reason to complain about this service, our politic it to provide a full refund of your money. Refunds will be processed within 30 days from the request.
For any further information, request or observation regarding the service, the fees and the refunds you can contact me at:
firstname.lastname@example.org; M: +39.349.5275567