In July 2013 I founded the blog http://www.foodlawlatest.com, which is today one of the must read website in the international food arena and counts thousands of visitors from more than 170 countries. The blog is now evolving in a web based networks of food experts which can offer tailor-made advice to food business with a multi-disciplinary approach.
Soon there will be a dedicated page of the blog with all the parties involved in the project.
We are looking for professionals with a solid background in food law or food regulatory affairs to strengthen both the internal team and the international network.
No minimum years of experience or specific degrees/Masters are required: both legal and food technical backgrounds will be considered, since you can show relevant track records in the food sector/academia.
Motivation, entrepreneurial spirit, out-of the box thinking, problem solving and trust-building capacities will be decisive. A perfect command of written and spoken English is required: additional languages will be a plus.
We support food companies’ daily needs, protect their brands and help their development through continuous innovation in the field of legal/regulatory consultancy. We believe that to manage the overwhelming complexity of the actual world, an open and cooperative mindset is necessary to meet client’s expectations and offer a multidisciplinary approach.
Fair remuneration – based on the experience and the kind of contribution – will be granted, together with unlimited chances of growth and development.
For Turin-based cooperation a stimulant, friendly and smart working environment will be granted by our actual Toolbox office: a hub of innovation in one of the most historical and fascinating cities in Italy.
You tasks, based on your personal skills, could encompass (but are not limited to):
- food labels regulatory compliance check, translation and validation;
- daily assistance to food companies, assisting them via phone/mail/web conferences (or directly in-house) for their daily problems about food safety or labeling;
- research and assistance in drafting complex legal opinions or regulatory dossiers for clients;
- preparation of out-of-the box trainings/events and related materials;
- organisation and management of multi-country regulatory compliance projects and assistance in related admin tasks;
- realisation of regulatory databases, information services and newsletters for clients;
- autonomous management of new publishing projects;
- support in drafting articles for Foodlawlatest.com and international reviews;
- support in monitoring news from the food world, managing internal knowledge and Foodlawlatest.com online platform;
- anything you would like to propose to us!
Deadline for application: 30 June 2017.
Interviews will be starting in July and will proceed during fall 2017.
We do not care about the potential high number of application: we thank you in advance for the application and we will be in touch in any case, keeping each CV in careful consideration and keeping it in our archives for any future need.
Please apply sending your LinkedIn updated English profile in PDF or your English CV in PDF, directly via mail, to email@example.com
I am food lawyer in Italy, international recognised speaker and global advisor on food safety, food labeling and food regulatory issues.
From April 2014 I am Vice President Business and Regulatory Affairs EU at Inscatech, a US based company which, due to its one of a kind approach, is establishing new standards in the fight against food frauds. Inscatech, indeed, is a well recognized provider of food fraud intelligence, forensically based vulnerability assessments, and validated supply chain mapping.
In July 2013 I founded the blog http://www.foodlawlatest.com, which is today one of the must read website in the international food arena and counts thousands of visitors from more than 170 countries.
Through partnerships with technical experts (e.g. food technologist and engineers) and other international advisors we can offer a multidisciplinary and multi-jurisdiction approach, to timely answer the needs of clients in a globalised environment.
My activity includes;
– food law consultancy at Italian, EU and international level;
– food recall assistance and crisis management services;
– food import/export into the EU or toward third countries;
– food fraud prevention and mitigation;
– liaison activity with trade associations and EU/Italian authorities on behalf of clients;
– development of internal procedure for the mitigation and prevention of food frauds, of the consumer’s complaints and of product’s non compliance events;
– trainings for food business operators, competent authorities and third countries on the relevant legislation;
– participation as independent consultant in EU and international agencies funded and co-funded projects;
– provision of newsletters, databases and tailor-made legal updates services on Italian and European food law;
– participation to conferences and publications regarding food law on Italian and EU reviews (e.g. EFFL – European Food and Feed Law review, EJRR – European Journal of Risk Regulation).