The latest 100 Seconds Food News is out. This issue with reports from Bert Popping, Cesare Varallo and Francois Bourdichon.
In the current issue:
– A freshness sensor that cost only 2 cent and in future could innovate the way we intend the expiry date/date of minimum durability
– Listeria outbreak updates
– Another “horsegate” on the horizon?
– Illegal eel imports in Asia from EU
Weekly appointmet with food news that matter with Bert Popping, from FOCOS – Food Consulting…Strategically and Cesare Varallo, from Foodlawlatest.com
- 00:22 Thaifex trade show in Bangkok
- 02:53 Joint AOAC Europe-NMKL conference in Oslo