Efsa published here the 2013 work plan.
- Opinion on human health and environmental threats posed by endocrine disruptors;
- Updating the levels of exposure to acrylamide;
- Reference values for micronutrients;
- Risk assessment of aspartame;
- Risk Assessment of Bisphenol A;
- Guidelines on food contact materials;
- Risk assessment on environmental genetically modified animals;
- New applications for authorization of food enzymes;
- New applications for authorization of health claims;
- New safety assessment of Novel Food;
- Bee health and pesticides;
- Advice on the use of animal-based welfare indicators and meat inspection
Efsa estimates to assess approximately 690 scientific outputs during this year.