Last year I was guest speaker at the Food Regulatory Compliance Summit in Chicago, organized by Momentum Events, and it was really a great learning and networking experience. You can find more details in the articles below:
– Chicago – Food Regulatory Compliance Summit experience;
– Chicago 3-4 October 2013 – Food Regulatory Compliance Summit – Momentum Events.
Attendees of this event will benefit from a mind share of best practices for overcoming the most pressing advertising and marketing compliance challenges currently facing the food and beverage industry.
Register as a guest of the Food Law Latest blog and save 10% off the current registration rate. Use code FOODLAW10.
Distinguished Conference Co-Chairs will be Kathryn Farrara, Senior counsel marketing at Unilever and my dear friend Miriam Maxwell, Senior Principal Regulatory Specialist at Ocean Spray Cranberries Inc.
Interactive working group sessions attendees will learn how to navigate the most common pitfalls and loopholes often found lurking in food marketing programs, as the session leaders identify practical strategies and proven tools for tightening and strengthening your existing operations with an eye towards crafting a legally-compliant ad campaign. The practical seminars will be driven by Kat Dunningan, Senior Staff Attorney at National Advertising Division, and Linda A. Godlstein, Partner, Chair, Advertising Marketing & Media Division at Manatt, Phelps & Phillips LLP.
All attendees of a Momentum event receive an upgraded conference experience – there are no additional charges for optional elements. Included as part of the conference registration fee, you will receive:
- Full and complete access to the entire event, including the main conference as well as your choice of working group session
- Breakfast, Networking Luncheons and Coffee Breaks
- Access to in-house focused roundtable discussions
- Access to Momentum Connect our unique LinkedIn based social network enabling you to make appointments with fellow attendees before during and after the event
- 3 post event webinars so that you can reconnect with fellow attendees and extend your learning experience throughout the entire year
Register visiting the website, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 646-807-8555 to reserve your seat. Don’t forget – if you register as a guest of Food Law Latest blog you can save 10% off your registration. Use code FOODLAW10.