Innofood Asia Conference explores how the intersection of technology, food and design is revolutionizing the way people view and interact with food. The conference aims to catalyze the spread of ideas and solutions, so as to create a thriving food and beverage industry landscape with innovative business concepts and experiences. In 2019, it returns bigger and better as part of a new and exciting Leadership in Food Innovation Conference Series! Co-hosted with The Thai Chamber of Commerce, the series also comprises the all-new Thailand Food Innovation Forum, and runs from 29th to 30th May.
The New Nutrition Labels – Challenges and Opportunities
- Impact of changing customer demands, technology innovations, and regulations
- Industry compliance in Europe and beyond
- Impact on the market and on food manufacturing
I will examine how the lack of harmonization on this piece of information might hinder the smooth trade of food through different regulatory “blocks”, as well as the good and bad of each solution, the impact for businesses and new emerging schemes (e.g. traffic lights, Nutri-Score, physical activity equivalent labeling…).
Feel free to drop me a message in case you’re in Bangkok from 28th May to 1st June and meet me there.
You can download the still updating program here and contact Ms. Ira Iskandar (+65 6500 6743; firstname.lastname@example.org) for more info.
Other confirmed speakers (still adding up to the roster):
- Matt Kovac, Executive Director, Food Industry Asia (FIA)
- Yves Rey, Danone Group
- Anthony Chien, Research Analyst, Euromonitor International
- Assoc. Prof. Klanarong Sriroth, Head of Innovation and Research Development Institute, Mitr Phol Group
- Asst. Prof. Dr. Akkharawit Kanjana-Opas, Deputy Secretary General, National Science Technology and Innovation Policy Office (NSTDA)
- Gerard Chia, Partner, VisVires New Protein
- Massimo Reverberi, Founder, Bugsolutely
- Meenawat Tonyoopaiboon, Director, Client Engagement Management, SGK Inc
- Deepak Gunvante, Expert Consultant, The Healthy Marketing Team
- Dr. Sandhya Sriram, CEO & Co-Founder, Shiok Meats Pte Ltd
- Yinghui Ang, General Manager, Octorocket Asia Inc
- Magnus Bergkvist, Head of Science & Research, Global Innovation, Thai Union Group
- Dr. Tipvon Parinyasiri, Director of Bureau of Food, Thailand FDA
- Mr. Supanat Ratanadib, Marketing Director, Tetra Pak (Thailand) Limited
- Apichapon Jaikutti, Analyst, Innova Market Insights