We are looking for professionals with background in food law or food regulatory affairs to strengthen both the internal team and the international network.
No minimum years of experience or specific degrees/Masters are required: both legal and food technical backgrounds will be considered. Motivation, entrepreneurial spirit, out-of the box thinking, problem solving and trust-building capacities will be decisive. A perfect command of written and spoken English is required: additional languages will be a plus.
We support food companies’ daily needs, protect their brands and help their development through continuos innovation in the field of legal/regulatory consultancy. We believe that to manage the overwhelming complexity of the actual world, an open and cooperative mindset is necessary to meet client’s expectations and offer a multidisciplinary approach.
Fair remuneration – based on the experience and the kind of contribution – will be granted, together with unlimited chances of growth and development.
For Turin-based cooperations a stimulant, friendly and smart working environment will be granted by our actual Toolbox office: a hub of innovation in one of the most historical and fascinating cities in Italy (http://www.toolboxoffice.it/en/).
Your tasks, based on your personal skills, could encompass (but are not limited to):
- food labels regulatory compliance checks, translations and validations;
- daily assistance to food companies, assisting them via phone/mail/web conferences (or directly in-house) for their daily problems about food safety or labeling;
- research and assistance in drafting complex legal opinions or regulatory dossiers for clients;
- preparation of out-of-the box trainings/events and related materials;
- organisation and management of multi-country regulatory compliance projects and assistance in related admin tasks;
- realisation of regulatory databases, information services and newsletters for clients;
- autonomous management of new publishing projects;
- support in drafting articles for Foodlawlatest.com and international reviews;
- support in monitoring news from the food world, managing internal knowledge and Foodlawlatest.com online platform;
- anything you would like to propose to us!
Deadline for application: 20 September 2020.
Interviews will be starting immediately.
We thank you in advance for the application and we will be in touch in any case, keeping each CV in careful consideration and keeping it in our archives for any future need.
Please apply through your LinkedIn updated English profile clicking here (and only if that is not possible send your CV directly via mail to email@example.com)