2019-05-16 100″ Food News includes:
- California bans pesticides chlorpyrifos (00:21)
- Couple claimed having developed cancer from glyphosate is awarded $2bn in damages (01:07)
- UK FSA new allergen labelling plans (01:44)
- new NIR device for food manufacturers to check quality and authenticity of olive oil and meat (02:01)
- next food safety event: AOAC /NMKL in Oslo (02:21)
A case of ‘#fake science’ spread by #food controlling authorities for economic and political reasons.
How can we aspire to a more balanced #foodsystem while the main player, the #consumer, is mislead by the same sources that should build #trust?
How can we create an ‘informed consumer’ and help him making more rationale purchasing choices?
Food for thoughts series – Please feel free to share your thoughts here or comment on Youtube!