In this weekly issue, with Bert Popping from FOCOS – Food Consulting…strategically several topics:
- RASFF pathogen data analysis (00:21)
- Belgium introduces Nutri-Score (01:22)
- New transfat regulations (01:54)
- Pret-A-Manger starts allergen labelling (02:27)
- Further Headlines: new on-site devices for pesticides and pathogen analysis for foodmanufacturer, EP votes to end secrecy around foodsafety decisions, EU FoodFraud Network Annual Report (03:02)
Please subscribe to our new YouTube Channel for more informative videos and news.
One thought on “100″ food news n. 3 – Allergen labelling and trans fats limitations in UE”