Also in 2018 I am honored to chair and organize with Lexxion, the II edition of the amazing Food Law in Asia Conference + the Food Law in US, after the 1st successful edition in Amsterdam (2017). It will take place in the full of spring in the beautiful Rome, at Hotel Victoria
For all Foodlawlatest.com reader, there is a 10% discount ready to go (see coupon at the end of the article).
With a growth in free trade agreements and the decline of traditional trade barriers, the Asian countries have emerged into one of the most promising regions for food and beverage companies to find new markets for export, however, the complex regulatory frameworks in many Asian jurisdictions often impose big obstacles.
High-profile lecturers from industry, food associations and private legal practice will provide you with a general overview of Food Law in Asia, update you on the legal frameworks in China, India and South Korea and share with you their knowledge and useful tips.
The conference on Food Law in Asia will be followed by a new event on Food Law in the US, shedding light on topics such as export of food and alcoholic beverages to the US, labelling, food recalls, health claims and reforms implemented through the Food Safety Modernisation Act (FSMA).
Both conferences are aimed at food industry representatives interested in export as well as professionals dealing with US and Asian food law on a regular basis. You can benefit from a discount for double-registration and use the opportunity to meet and discuss with food law experts from Europe, Asia and the US.
The conferences will include also practical workshops about how to draft a label for specific countries (e.g. China, India) and high level networking will be eased by the conference format and the wonderful time that you will spend in Rome.
Between the SPEAKERS we will have:
- Nicola Aporti, Head of Corporate and Food Regulatory, HFG Law & Intellectual Property, Shanghai
- YiFan Jiang, Head of Science and Regulatory Affairs, Food Industry Asia (FIA), Singapore
- Harsh Gursahani, Associate at PLR Chambers, Consultant for International Trade Laws, New Delhi
- Bongchul Kim, Associate Professor Hankuk, University of Foreign Studies, Seoul, South Korea
- Manuela Beatrisotti, EMEA Technical Regulatory Manager, Barilla, Italy
- Katia Merten-Lentz, Partner at Keller & Heckman, Brussels
- Jonathan Coleman, Food Law Advisor, Campden BRI Group, Nutfield
- Maile Gradison Hermida, and Elizabeth B. Fawell, Partners at Hogan Lovells, Washington
You can redeem a 10% discount as Foodlawlatest reader, using the following code: EFFLSPEAKERCV