On Thursday, 10th May 2016, I will be visiting CIBUS 2016, one of the most important food exhibition in Italy, which is organised every two years in Parma and present all the best of the made in Italy and international food products. The expo will be held from 9th to 12th May 2016.
You can find all the info and buy your ticket online at the following link.
In case you want to set up a meeting or be updated about the upcoming news in the regulatory field and in my activities, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or +39.3495275567.
What are the recent developments in EU food law? Has the EU-TTIP negotiations an impact on food safety? Which regulatory standards apply?
These questions upon others will be subject of the Annual Conference on EU Law in the Food Sector 2016. From 19th until 20th May 2016 experts and practitioners from the food sector will discuss in Parma/Italy. The conference is organised by ERA, the Academy of European Law, and hosted by the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA).
An exchange of views about “food safety and risk assessment” with experts from the EU Commission, Industry, EU member states and consumer representations will give an overview about the recent developments at national and EU level.
Additionally “food and health” are the main topic of the second part of the annual conference with the focus on food innovation and reformulation, health claims, nutrition and allergies and foods for specific groups.
Join the conference and get up to date information about recent legislative, case law and policy developments in the EU. For more information click here or download the full programme here.
Among the speakers you will have the chance to hear:
- Alberto Alemanno, Jean Monnet Professor of EU Law, HEC;
- Paris Valeriu Curtui, Head of Unit, Nutrition Unit, European Food Safety Authority, Parma;
- Dirk Detken, Head of Unit, Legal and Regulatory Affairs Unit, European Food Safety Authority, Parm;
- Magnus Friberg, Partner, Advokatbyrån Gulliksson AB, Lund;
- Javier Guillem Carrau, Member of the Legal Service, AGRI Team, European Commission, Brussels;
- Ingrida Ilgauskiene, Course Director, Public Law Section, Academy of European Law, Trier;
- Susanne Kettler, Senior Director Scientific and Regulatory Affairs Europe, Middle East and Africa, The Coca-Cola Company, Brussels;
- Barbara Klaus, Partner, Rödl & Partner, Milan;
- Raymond O’Rourke, Food and Consumer Lawyer, Dublin;
- Craig A. Simpson, Senior European Legal Advisor, Steptoe & Johnson LLP, Brussels;
- Jeannie Vergnettes, Legislative Officer – Principal Administrator, DG SANTE, European Commission, Brussels.
I will attend as well, so which better occasion to meet?