The latest 100 Seconds Food News is out. This issue with reports from Bert Popping, Cesare Varallo and Francois Bourdichon.
In the current issue:
– A freshness sensor that cost only 2 cent and in future could innovate the way we intend the expiry date/date of minimum durability
– Listeria outbreak updates
– Another “horsegate” on the horizon?
– Illegal eel imports in Asia from EU
2019-05-16 100″ Food News includes:
- California bans pesticides chlorpyrifos (00:21)
- Couple claimed having developed cancer from glyphosate is awarded $2bn in damages (01:07)
- UK FSA new allergen labelling plans (01:44)
- new NIR device for food manufacturers to check quality and authenticity of olive oil and meat (02:01)
- next food safety event: AOAC /NMKL in Oslo (02:21)