In the next period I will participate in many interesting events. It could be a nice occasion to meet and share a coffee.
In case you want to meet or more info, please write me at email@example.com
All the events will be in Italian, but the webinar on USA export/labeling requirements is doable in any moment also in English.
- 13th June 2016 – Torino – “Food marketing in China”. The event will be hosted by the Chemical Lab of the Chamber of Commerce and together with my colleague Nicola Aporti, Head of the food practice at the Chinese law firm HFG, Shangai, we will discuss about exporting procedures, labeling, non tariff barriers and food frauds/counterfeiting issues;
- 16the June 2016 – Alessandria – “Labeling of Bakery Products”. A specific focus on how to label and market those kind of products, organised by the Chemical Lab of the Chamber of Commerce of Torino and Alessandria;
- 22nd June 2016 – Webinar MV Consulting – “Food labeling in USA and export fundamentals”. This online webinar will give you the main information about how to approach the market and label your products, as well as some hints about the ongoing changes due to the Food Safety Modernisation (FSMA) act implementation;
- 15th July 2016 – Piacenza – “Mycotoxins: new legal and technical rules”. The event will be organised by the Chemical Labs of the Chambers of Commerce of Savona and Torino, and hosted by the University of Sacro Cuore.
In cooperation with Bureau Veritas Italia, global leader in Testing, Inspection and Certification (TIC), delivering high quality services to help clients meet the growing challenges of quality, safety, environmental protection and social responsibility, and MV Consulting, a firm operating on food&beverage, food contact materials, gluten-free products and voluntary certifications (BRC-IFS-ISO-FACE-Halal), I will be in several cities around Italy for a new interactive course about the upcoming FIC Regulation (Reg. UE n. 1169/2011 on food information to consumers).
The aim of the course is to offer you and your company not only the legislative framework which will rule food labelling from 14th December 2014, but also insights about forthcoming issues, loopholes, enforcement and interpretation problems and technical questions, in a practical and innovative way.
The course will be hold in Bureau Veritas offices in several cities:
- 30th April 2014 – Florence;
14th May 2014 – Rome;
20th May 2014 – Naples;
6th June 2014 – Cagliari;
20th June 2014 – Catania;
30th June 2014 – Milan;
3rd July 2014 – Pescara;
15th July 2014 – Perugia;
17th July 2014 – Bari;
21st July 2014 – Padova;
18th September 2014 – Cosenza;
26th September 2014 – Bologna;
24th October 2014 – Turin.
We are updating cities and dates, due to the high request of this kind of seminar.
To know more about the details and book your place, you can contact Bureau Veritas offices or download the brochure and all the info from MV Consulting website, at the following link: Download the brochure.
See you there!